The worldwide, age long struggle between fascism and democracy will not stop when the fighting ends in Germany and Japan.
The European brand of fascism will probably present its most serious postwar threat to us via Latin America.
Fascism is capitalism in decay.
This war is not an ordinary war. It is the war of the entire Russian people. Not only to eliminate the danger hanging over our heads, but to aid all people groaning under the yoke of Fascism
Why nationalize industry when you can nationalize the people?
Our movement took a grip on cowardly Marxism and from it extracted the meaning of socialism. It also took from the cowardly middle-class parties their nationalism. Throwing both into the cauldron of our way of life there emerged, as clear as a crystal, the synthesis -- German National Socialism.
The keystone of the Fascist doctrine is its conception of the State, of its essence, its functions, and its aims. For Fascism the State is absolute, individuals and groups relative.
Fascism is a religion. The twentieth century will be known in history as the century of Fascism.
Fascism is a religious concept.
Fascism is a religious conception in which man is seen in his immanent relationship with a superior law and with an objective Will that transcends the particular individual.
Fascism is definitely and absolutely opposed to the doctrines of liberalism, both in the political and economic sphere.
Fascism, the more it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity, quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace.
The corporate State considers that private enterprise in the sphere of production is the most effective and useful instrument in the interest of the nation. In view of the fact that private organisation of production is a function of national concern, the organiser of the enterprise is responsible to the State for the direction given to production.
Fascism conceives of the State as an absolute, in comparison with which all individuals or groups are relative, only to be conceived in their relation to the State.
Fascism recognises the real needs which gave rise to socialism and trade-unionism, giving them due weight in the guild or corporative system in which diverent interests are coordinated and harmonised in the unity of the State.
The Fascist conception of the State is all-embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual values can exist, much less have value. Thus understood, Fascism is totalitarian, and the Fascist State -- a synthesis and a unit inclusive of all values -- interprets, develops, and potentiates the whole life of a people.
Fascism accepts the individual only insofar as his interests coincide with the state's.
The struggle between the two worlds [Fascism and Democracy] can permit no compromises. It's either Us or Them!
Fascism, in so far as it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace. It thus repudiates the doctrine of Pacifism - born of a renunciation of struggle and an act of cowardice in the face of sacrifice. War alone brings up to its highest tension all human energy and puts the stamp of nobility upon the people who have the courage to meet it.
The Fascist State lays claim to rule in the economic field no less than in others; it makes its action felt throughout the length and breadth of the country by means of its corporate, social, and educational institutions, and all the political, economic, and spiritual forces of the nation, organised in their respective associations, circulate within the State.
At every hour of every day, I can tell you on which page of which book each school child in Italy is studying.
Against individualism, the Fascist conception is for the State... Liberalism denied the State in the interests of the particular individual; Fascism reaffirms the State as the true reality of the individual.
The struggle between the two worlds [Fascism and Democracy] can permit no compromises. The new cycle which begins with the ninth year of the Fascist regime places the alternative in even greater relief either we or they, either their ideas or ours, either our State or theirs!
State intervention in economic production arises only when private initiative is lacking or insufficient, or when the political interests of the State are involved. This intervention may take the form of control, assistance or direct management.
For the Fascist, everything is the State, and nothing human or spiritual exists, much less has value, outside the State. In this sense Fascism is totalitarian.
My notion of democracy is that under it the weakest shall have the same opportunities as the strongest... no country in the world today shows any but patronizing regard for the weak... Western democracy, as it functions today, is diluted fascism... true democracy cannot be worked by twenty men sitting at the center. It has to be worked from below, by the people of every village.
If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement.
We are not deceived by their pretenses to piety. We have seen their kind before. They are the heirs of all the murderous ideologies of the 20th century. By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions - by abandoning every value except the will to power - they follow in the path of fascism, and Nazism, and totalitarianism. And they will follow that path all the way, to where it ends: in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies.
With the end of the cold war, all the 'isms' of the 20th century - Fascism, Nazism, Communism and the evil of apartheid-ism - have failed. Except one. Only democracy has shown itself true the help of all mankind.
The difference between [socialism and fascism] is superficial and purely formal, but it is significant psychologically: it brings the authoritarian nature of a planned economy crudely into the open. The main characteristic of socialism (and of communism) is public ownership of the means of production, and, therefore, the abolition of private property. The right to property is the right of use and disposal. Under fascism, men retain the semblance or pretense of private property, but the government holds total power over its use and disposal.
Under fascism, citizens retain the responsibilities of owning property, without freedom to act and without any of the advantages of ownership. Under socialism, government officials acquire all the advantages of ownership, without any of the responsibilities, since they do not hold title to the property, but merely the right to use it -- at least until the next purge. In either case, the government officials hold the economic, political and legal power of life or death over the citizens.
I have seen the rise of fascism and communism. Both philosophies glorify the arbitrary power of the state... But both theories fail. Both deny those God-given liberties that are the inalienable right of each person on this planet, indeed, they deny the existence of God.
Things own you. That's the trouble with capitalism. Things own you. With communism and fascism - ideas own you. One idea and you can't have any other.
Because Fascism is a lie, it is condemned to literary sterility. And when it is past, it will have no history, except the bloody history of murder.
Democracy is the opposite of totalitarianism, communism, fascism, or mobocracy.
They [intellectuals] coined most of the slogans that guided the butcheries of Bolshevism, Fascism, and Nazism. Intellectuals extolling the delights of murder, writers advocating censorship, philosophers judging the merits of thinkers and authors, not according to the value of their contributions but according to their achievements on battlefields, are the spiritual leaders of our age of perpetual strife.
I have seen the rise and fall of Nazi tyranny, the subsequent cold war and the nuclear nightmare that for fifty years haunted the dreams of children everywhere. During that time my generation defeated totalitarianism. As a result, your world is poised for better tomorrows. What will you do on your journey?
- > Home
- > Menu
- > Books
- > Capitalism & Free Enterprise
- > Classifieds
- > Contact
- > Computers
- > Covid-19 Virus
- > Democracy
- > Drug Legalization
Economics, Finance, Money
- > Fiat Money Warnings Over History Link
- > The 1913 Federal Reserve Act
- > 1934 and 2021 Prices in The US
- > The Bretton Woods Conference of 1944
- > Negative Interest Rates
- > 2300% Coumpound Inflation from 1913 to 2021
- > Computers and The Economy
- > The Elimination of Cash From The World Economy
- > Rule 72 of Finance
- > Redistribution of Wealth And Social Justice
- > SIC Codes
- > Hunting & Fishing With Ronnie B.
- > Going to a Halloween Party Dressed As A Deer Hunter In 1986
- > True But Funny Stories by Ronald A. Blumenthal
- > Poetry by Ronald A. Blumenthal
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Our Road To Economic Hell Was Paved For US With Good Intentions, Socialism
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media!
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmaceutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Who Has Legal Due Process in America?
- > The American Destroyers!
- > We Reap What We Sow America!
- > One Molecule Different Than Naure!
- > What Happens When Our Freedoms & Property Are Taken Away by Socialist Legislators?
- > American Sports Coliseums Paid For By US Taxpayers!
- > Lets Back America's Money With Our Abundant Natural Resources!
- > Where Are Our Corona Virus Microscopes Uncle Sam?
- > The Centrally Planned Marxist American Economy Is Destroying The American Middle Class!
- > Democrats Should Lead By Example!
- > It Only Takes Faith In Jesus To Be Saved!
- > Dictators Now Control World Oil Supplies And Prices!
- > Lets Put The World's Drug Cartels and Chinese Pharmaceutical Industry Out of Business!
- > Guns Protect American Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness!
- > Wapatuies For Everybody!!!
- > We Need a Boot Camp At The Southern US Border
- > The Biden Administrations Uses Subterfuge to Escape Presidential Responsibilities!
- > The 12 Steps to Recovery from Government Addiction
- > The Only Real Social Security In Heaven And Earth!
- > Inflation Matters!
- > The Political Olympics Or The Patriot Debates!
- > China is Weak because they are built on bad moral, political and economic foundations created by Marxism there!
- > Inflation Leads to Poverty, Crime And Revolution!
- > America's Unconstitutional Medicinal Pain Killing Plant Laws!
- > Education
- > Evil Prevails When
- > Fiat Money Warnings
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Freedom of Expression
- > Freedom of the Press
- > Freedom of Religion
- > Goals
- > Health Care
- > History
- > Marxism
- > Morale
- > Music
- > News
- > Patriotism
- > Peace
- > Politics
- > Pollution
- > Property Rights
- > Right to Bear Arms
- > Right To Vote
- > Republic
- > Real Estate
- > Science
- > Slavery
- > Social Media
- > Success
- > Taxes
- > Thank America's Soldiers
- > Theocracy
- > Atheist Communist Leaders Hate For God and Religion!
- > Creation Science
- > Do Animals And Pets Have Souls And Will they Be In Heaven?
- > Faith
- > Fear
- > Forgiveness
- > God's Gift of Salvation
- > God's Good News
- > Just War Theory
- > Love
- > Noahs Ark
- > Praise and Worship Music
- > Pro Life Quotes
- > Repentance
- > The End Times
- > The Full Original Copy of the Serenity Prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)
- > The Lords Prayer or The Disciples Prayer
- > The Whole Armor of God Ephesians 6:10-20
- > Time
- > Time
Threats To Freedom
- > Fiat Money Warnings Over History Link
- > America's Debt Crisis
- > 11,000 Lobbyists in Washington D.C.
- > Marxist Communist Plans to Conquer America Without Ever Firing A Shot!
- > Agenda 21 by the United Nations or U.N.
- > Tyranny
- > American Censorship
- > US Border Crisis
- > Atheist Communist Leaders Evil Views On God and Religion
- > American Voter Fraud
- > China's Crack Down on Christians, Muslims, and other Religions
- > Biden's Taxes on America Will Soon Be Higher than in Communist Red China!
- > Biden's War on U.S. Energy Independence from Middle Eastern Theocracies And Marisist Russian & Chineese Dictators
- > Communist China Is Quickly Passing Up America:
- > China's Artificial Intelligence or AI
- > China's Political Slave Labor
- > China's Economic Power
- > China's Military Build Up
- > China's Military Space Race
- > China's Rare Earth Elements
- > Gun Legislation, Registration, and Confiscation Quotes From Evil World Leaders
- > Social Security & Medicare Debt Crisis
- > The Destruction Of Major U.S. Cities, Property & Commerce!
- > The Obstruction of U.S. Federal Laws by Democrat Mayors and Govenors
- > The New Axis of Evil in the World
- > The War on History!
- > Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans
- > Totalitarianism
- > Truth
- > The U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence
- > The English Magna Carta of 1215 AD
- > The Federalist Papers
- > The U.S. Constitution
- > County Laws
- > Drug Legalization
- > Drug Legalization Quotes By World Leaders
- > Executive Orders
- > Foriegn Treaties
- > Marshal Law
- > Munincipal Laws
- > Quarantine Laws
- > State Constitutions
- > War
Waupaca, WI Wildlife Photography
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Columbia Lake on The Chain O Lakes Waupaca Wisconsin
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Deer on Bunker Hill
- > Eagels an Hawks Around Waupaca, WI
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Kaye's Photos
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Our Neigborhood Fox
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > The Famous Crystal River
- > The Red Mill on The Crystal River
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River
- > Waupaca, Wisconsin
- > World Government