- > Home
- > Books
- > Bible Study by Topic
- > Coronavirus or Covid-19
- > Classified Ads
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Drug Legalization Quotes
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmacutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Education
- > Entertainment
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Goals
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Links
- > Menomini Indian History on The Chain O' Lakes
- > Politics
- > Political Ideologies
- > Success
- > Waupaca, Wi. Maps
- > Waupaca, Wi. in 1875
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River
First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end.
Goals are dreams with a time limit. Goals determine what you're going to be.
Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.
A goal without a plan is a wish.
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think. So start each day by thinking of all the things you have to be thankful for. Your future will depend very largely on the thoughts you think today. So think thoughts of hope and confidence and love and success.
Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
If you're going through hell, keep going.