Freedom & Liberty
Whenever legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.
The federal government has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty with the Constitution.
I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts.
The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them.
Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
If the British march By land or sea from the town to-night, Hang a lantern aloft in the belfry-arch Of the North-Church-tower, as a signal-light,-- One if by land, and two if by sea; And I on the opposite shore will be, Ready to ride and spread the alarm Through every Middlesex village and farm, For the country-folk to be up and to arm.
I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.
Every man has a property in his own person. This nobody has a right to, but himself.
Revolt is the right of the people
America is a friend of freedom everywhere, but a custodian only of our own.
Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
- > Home
- > Books
- > China
- > Classified Ads
- > Computers
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Our Road To Economic Hell Was Paved For US With Good Intentions, Socialism
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media!
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmaceutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Who Has Legal Due Process in America?
- > The American Destroyers!
- > We Reap What We Sow America!
- > One Molecule Different Than Naure!
- > What Happens When Our Freedoms & Property Are Taken Away by Socialist Legislators?
- > American Sports Coliseums Paid For By US Taxpayers!
- > Education
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Music
- > News
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River
- > Politics
- > Pollution
- > Science
- > Theology
- > Waupaca WI Books
- > Waupaca Employment
- > Waupaca Entertainment
- > Waupaca Events
- > Waupaca, Gifts & Memorabilia
- > Waupaca Hotels, Motels, & Lodging
- > Waupaca Maps
- > Waupaca Menominee Indian History
- > Waupaca News
- > Waupaca Real Estate
- > Waupaca Recreation
- > The Waupaca Republican County News Paper Ads in 1875
- > Waupaca Sports
- > Waupaca Weather
Life is a hard battle anyway. If we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier.
I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
I feel safe even in the midst of my enemies; for the truth is powerful and will prevail.
When I left the house of bondage I left everything behind. I wasn't going to keep nothing of Egypt on me, an' so I went to the Lord an' asked him to give me a new name. And he gave me Sojourner because I was to travel up and down the land showing the people their sins and bein' a sign unto them. I told the Lord I wanted two names 'cause everybody else had two, and the Lord gave me Truth, because I was to declare the truth to the people.