Dictators Now Control World Oil Supplies And Prices!
Monday November 29th, 2021
Dictators now control world oil supplies and prices!
Take a look at the top 10 oil producing nations below and then think about their political ideologies and who rules these countries!
Top ten largest oil-producing countries in 2019 with 95 million barrels of oil per day were pumped globally in 2019
1. United States – 17 million barrels per day
2. Saudi Arabia – 11.8 million barrels per day
3. Russia – 11.5 million barrels per day
4. Canada – 5.6 million barrels per day
5. Iraq – 4.8 million barrels per day
6. United Arab Emirates – 4 million barrels per day
7. China – 3.8 million barrels per day
8. Iran – 3.5 million barrels per day
9. Kuwait – 3 million barrels per day
10. Brazil – 2.9 million barrels per day
Only three Nations out of ten of these nations are friends of the free world! The United States – 17 million barrels per day, Canada – 5.6 million barrels per day, and Brazil – 2.9 million or 25.5 million barrels a day for the free world with 69.5 million barrels going to Iran, Kuwait, China, The United Emirates, Iraq, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. The other seven out of ten of theses nations are Muslim Theocracies or Marxist Communist Communist Dictators!
So roughly three fourths of the worlds oil is pumped, priced and controlled by a group of dictators and OPEC.
This is pretty dam scary when we have an idiot in the white house who is shutting down American oil exploration, oil drilling, oil pipelines and making America dependent on dictators that are really our enemies!
I believe it was President Donald Trump who increased oil production in the United States drastically via his energy and defense policies to get the United States of America off our enemies oil in the middle east and to keep us out of future wars in the middle east!
Not only that, President Donald Trump gave America the lowest gas prices with his policies!
God Bless Donald Trump and his family!
Thank you for your courage my friend!
Ronald A. Blumenthal