What Size Should the US Government Be?
How big should our American Government be in terms economic cost as a percent of gross domestic product (GDP) or in terms of US national government employment percentages in comparison to US national business employment percentages or other measurable economic factors.
Lets face it nobody really knows the exact cost of all American Government Services. Lets face it. We pass on our government debts and fiscal irresponsibility's to future American generations to pay! Its a joke!
And we wonder why families are having less and less babies per household. The smart ones don't want to have kids they can't afford.
Should we have limited government at all Government levels in America including the Federal Government, State Government, County Government, Township Government and City Government?
I am for a small and limited overall government in America and I am all for a large republican or democrat government as long as there are enough citizen volunteers to get the work done with out passing on government debts to future generations and stealing their economic dreams by confiscating large sums of dollars in taxes from businesses and individuals to pay for a large, costly, inefficient and ineffective government workforce that gets paid more on average than private sector business jobs pay in terms of wages, medical insurance and retirement pensions.
Yes that is right. I am for a voluntary government and government volunteerism in America! How about volunteer fire departments, volunteer police departments, volunteer military service people, volunteer school teachers, volunteer accountants, volunteer Presidents, Volunteer Senators, Volunteer Congress Persons, Volunteer Govenors, Volunteer City Mayors, Volunteer Town Chair People and so on with very few government workers that would be on a government payroll which would lower the personal and business taxes and burdens paid.
We could cut our trillions of dollars of government debt drastically and not pass it on to the next generation and there would be much more American Patriotism in the United States of America with a volunteer government. To be continued.
Ronald A. Blumenthal
- > Home
- > Books
- > China
- > Classified Ads
- > Computers
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Our Road To Economic Hell Was Paved For US With Good Intentions, Socialism
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media!
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmaceutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Who Has Legal Due Process in America?
- > The American Destroyers!
- > We Reap What We Sow America!
- > One Molecule Different Than Naure!
- > What Happens When Our Freedoms & Property Are Taken Away by Socialist Legislators?
- > American Sports Coliseums Paid For By US Taxpayers!
- > Education
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Music
- > News
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River
- > Politics
- > Pollution
- > Science
- > Theology
- > Waupaca WI Books
- > Waupaca Employment
- > Waupaca Entertainment
- > Waupaca Events
- > Waupaca, Gifts & Memorabilia
- > Waupaca Hotels, Motels, & Lodging
- > Waupaca Maps
- > Waupaca Menominee Indian History
- > Waupaca News
- > Waupaca Real Estate
- > Waupaca Recreation
- > The Waupaca Republican County News Paper Ads in 1875
- > Waupaca Sports
- > Waupaca Weather
Life is a hard battle anyway. If we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier.
I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
I feel safe even in the midst of my enemies; for the truth is powerful and will prevail.
When I left the house of bondage I left everything behind. I wasn't going to keep nothing of Egypt on me, an' so I went to the Lord an' asked him to give me a new name. And he gave me Sojourner because I was to travel up and down the land showing the people their sins and bein' a sign unto them. I told the Lord I wanted two names 'cause everybody else had two, and the Lord gave me Truth, because I was to declare the truth to the people.