- > Home
- > Books
- > Bible Study by Topic
- > Coronavirus or Covid-19
- > Classified Ads
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Drug Legalization Quotes
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmacutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Education
- > Entertainment
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Goals
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Links
- > Menomini Indian History on The Chain O' Lakes
- > Politics
- > Political Ideologies
- > Success
- > Waupaca, Wi. Maps
- > Waupaca, Wi. in 1875
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River
Waupaca Chain O' Lakes Video Tour!
Please watch this beautiful sixteen minute four season wildlife video of the Waupaca, Chain O' Lakes' area. View the area's many lakes, rivers, farms, forests and wild life.
See deer, turkey, ducks, geese, hawks, eagles, and more in the presentation while listening to the sounds of nature recorded at Fountain Lake in Portage County.
Emmons Creek flows 9 miles from the dam at Fountain Lake to where it empties into Long Lake on the Chain O' Lakes in Waupaca County.
I used a Zoom Digital Recorder that is a great small portable, light weight digital recorder that records high quality sound tracks for hours on a few AA batteries.
The digitally recorded nature sounds were then mixed and edited in REAPER, one of the best digital audio workstations for musicians to mix and edit sound tracks.
Finally the wildlife photos and the nature audio recordings were mixed and choreographed together to make this video called
Ronald A. Blumenthal