The goal of socialism is communism.
The characteristic feature of capitalism that distinguishes it from pre-capitalist methods of production was its new principle of marketing. Capitalism is not simply mass production, but mass production to satisfy the needs of the masses.
For it is an essential difference between capitalist and socialist production that under capitalism men provide for themselves, while under Socialism they are provided for.
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.
Socialism is like a dream. Sooner or later you wake up to reality.
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
Capitalism works better than it sounds, while socialism sounds better than it works.
Contrary to the vulgar belief that men are motivated primarily by materialistic considerations, we now see the capitalist system being discredited and destroyed all over the world, even though this system has given men the greatest material comforts.
Whoever claims the right to redistribute the wealth produced by others is claiming the right to treat human beings as chattel.
The Romanticists predominantly, were enemies of capitalism, which they regarded as a prosaic, materialistic, “petty bourgeois” system — never realizing that it was the only system that could make freedom, individuality and the pursuit of values possible in practice.
Capitalism is the only system that can make freedom, individuality, and the pursuit of values possible in practice. When I say 'capitalism,' I mean a pure, uncontrolled, unregulated laissez-faire capitalism - with a separation of economics, in the same way and for the same reasons as a separation of state and church.
There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism - by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.
I hope that no one present will suspect me of offering my personal criticism of the Western system to present socialism as an alternative. Having experienced applied socialism in a country where the alternative has been realized, I certainly will not speak for it. The well-known Soviet mathematician Shafarevich, a member of the Soviet Academy of Science, has written a brilliant book under the title Socialism; it is a profound analysis showing that socialism of any type and shade leads to a total destruction of the human spirit and to a leveling of mankind into death.
Freedom is a rare and delicate plant. Our minds tell us, and history confirms, that the great threat to freedom is the concentration of power.
- > Home
- > Classified Ads
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Our Road To Economic Hell Was Paved For US With Good Intentions, Socialism
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmacutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Education
- > Employment Ads
- > Entertainment
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Maps of Waupaca, Wi
- > Politics
- > Theology
- > Science
- > Waupaca History
Waupaca Wildlife Photos
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River