- > Home
- > Books
- > Bible Study by Topic
- > Coronavirus or Covid-19
- > Classified Ads
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Drug Legalization Quotes
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmacutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Education
- > Entertainment
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Goals
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Links
- > Menomini Indian History on The Chain O' Lakes
- > Politics
- > Political Ideologies
- > Success
- > Waupaca, Wi. Maps
- > Waupaca, Wi. in 1875
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River
I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.
John Quincy Adams
I have to study politics and war so that my sons can study mathematics, commerce and agriculture, so their sons can study poetry, painting and music.
Whenever legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.
If you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust.
"A friend is a man who has the same enemies you have."
By Abraham Lincoln
People do not make wars; governments do.
Naturally, the common people don't want war ... but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.
All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
We make war that we may live in peace.
The next war... may well bury Western civilization forever.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.