Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both.
John F. Kennedy
There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism - by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
by The Heritage Foundation and the Author:
Communism is like prohibition, it is a good idea, but it won't work.
Government is instituted to protect property of every sort; as well that which lies in the various rights of individuals, as that which the term particularly expresses. This being the end of government, that alone is a just government which impartially secures to every man whatever is his own.
Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.
Communism teaches and seeks two objectives: unrelenting class warfare and the complete eradication of private ownership.
The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.
In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property. - Manifesto of the Communist Party
You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright, but we'll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you'll finally wake up and find you already have communism. We won't have to fight you. We'll so weaken your economy until you'll fall like overripe fruit into our hands.
Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
The goal of socialism is communism.
The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
I don't really view communism as a bad thing.
I do not believe in communism any more than you do but there is nothing wrong with the Communists in this country. Several of the best friends I have got are Communists.
It seems that the most important thing about Reagan was his anti-Communism and his reputation as a hawk who saw the Soviet Union as an 'evil empire.'
Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.
- > Home
- > Classified Ads
- > Contact
- > Economics
- > Fiat Money in a Rigged and Fake Capitalist US Economy 1913 to 2019!
- > Our Road To Economic Hell Was Paved For US With Good Intentions, Socialism
- > Who Let the Genie out of the Bottle America?
- > The Biased News Media
- > War and The Collection and Dissemination of Information!
- > What Size Should the US Government be?
- > Slave Made Products Sold in America?
- > City of Hong Kong Protests Against Communist Chinese Rulers
- > The American Health Care Crisis
- > The American Pharmacutical Rip Off
- > The Right To Use God's Plants for Pain
- > Freedom For All People
- > Education
- > Employment Ads
- > Entertainment
- > Freedom & Liberty
- > Healthcare
- > Life
- > Maps of Waupaca, Wi
- > Politics
- > Theology
- > Science
- > Waupaca History
Waupaca Wildlife Photos
- > Chain O' Lakes Video Tour
- > Chain O' Lakes in Fall
- > Chain O' Lakes in Winter
- > Chain O' Lakes in Spring
- > Chain O' Lakes in Summer
- > Deer On Columbia Lake Ice Video
- > Emmons Creek
- > Emmons Creek Video
- > Hartman Creek State Forest
- > Micelaneous Landscape Photos
- > Neon Lighted Beer Signs
- > Sunrising over Limekiln Lake
- > Radley & Murry Creeks
- > Sasha The Great! Photos & Videos
- > Sasha Running Laps Around Rock Garden
- > Sasha in Deep Snow Video!
- > Skunk & Foster Lake Trail Tour
- > Turkeys in Waupaca, WI Video
- > Sunrise & Sunset Photos
- > Waupaca Farm Photos
- > Waupaca or Tomorrow River